The Education Group works with independent schools across the nation through our Placement Network. Salary and benefits are competitive; class size is small; and working conditions are excellent. All placement fees are paid by the school -- not the candidate.
The Education Group seeks the highest level of candidates both personally and professionally. A bachelor's degree is required. Preference goes to the candidate with a master's (or above) and experience. While teacher certification may not be required, strong coursework in the teaching field is expected.
What We Provide
- Job positioning for improvement
- School Information
- Instantaneous notification of referrals through emails
- Search advice and counsel
- Conversations with Education Group professionals
- Resumé and comment evaluation
Once you are an Education Group candidate, you will be assigned a placement counselor based on your first area of interest.