The Education Group's placement services help you find the highly experienced, quality faculty and administrators you expect. Whether your school is looking for candidates in hard-to-find fields or have very specific requirements for an open position, The Education Group will help. Here is what we offer for your school:
- Individual attention and support for teachers, administrators, and schools
- Thorough assessment of credentials
- Established network of contacts across the nation
- Focused commitment to successful matches
- Nationwide searches for heads of schools, interim heads of schools
- Nationwide searches for mid-level administrators, department heads, and teachers
- Expert assistance on strategic planning, faculty development, and personnel issues
- Professional guidance in developing effective board roles and relationships
School Placement Service
the Education Group School Placement Service
- Placement fee of the first year's salary for a candidate first referred to your school by The Education Group
- Free participation in our Recruitment Fairs
- Unlimited position listings
- Accessibility to The Education Group's Placement Resources
Screened Candidate Referrals
- Quality faculty and administrative prospects
- Candidates in hard-to-find fields
- Prospects who meet your position requirements
- Accessibility to our Placement Resources
Listing a Position
List Open Positions
We always welcome position listings from any independent school. We must have a Placement Service Agreement on file to list positions. That agreement is to pay a placement fee — upon hiring a candidate first referred by The Education Group — of the first year contracted salary.
Schools list over 1500 positions in all subject areas and administrative fields each year with The Education Group — from preschool to Head of School. With a wide and diverse pool of candidates, we are able to meet each school's particular needs.
An efficient and responsive Internet delivery system provides schools with referrals for their positions. Email notifications alert schools that credentials are "waiting" for online viewing. Email attachment is also available to schools when reviewing candidate materials.
We take great care to know both our schools and candidates. Our professionals regularly make on-campus visits to stay current with programs and offerings at schools. Consultants pre-screen and interview candidates prior to making a referral. We bring our candidates and schools together for job interviews each spring during our recruitment fairs.