The Educational Group conducts Mid-Level and Head of School searches for independent schools across the nation. In these searches, we look for qualified administrators who meet the position's desired needs and qualifications. The experience of our search consultants provides schools with the search leadership and format needed to bring the search to a successful conclusion.
Among those services included in our search:
- Site visits by the consultant to conduct focus groups with constituencies and meet with the Search Committee and Board
- Constituency surveys
- Development of a position description and other materials used in marketing the position
- Providing a timely and workable framework for search activities
- Developing, researching and interviewing candidates with video interviews of individual candidates frequently presented
- Processing candidate credentials and correspondence for Search Committee review
- Assisting with the preliminary screening of applicants, logistics of interviews, and defining the "short list"