Head of School Search
The Education Group conducts Mid-Level and Head of School searches for independent schools across the nation. In these searches we look for qualified administrators who meet the position's desired needs and qualifications. Great care is taken to tailor the search to the school's needs. The experience of our search consultants provides schools with the search leadership and format need to bring the search to a successful conclusion.
Among those services included in our search:
- Site visits by the consultant to conduct focus groups with constituencies and meet with the Search Committee and Board
- Constituency surveys
- Development of a position description and other materials used in marketing the position
- Providing a timely and workable framework for search activities
- Developing, researching and interviewing candidates with video interviews of individual candidates frequently presented
- Processing candidate credentials and correspondence for Search Committee review
- Assisting with the preliminary screening of applicants, logistics of interviews, and defining the "short list"
Schools and Boards interested in more information about Head of School or Mid-Level searches, please contact The Education Group at 1-800-369-9102 or email@example.com.
Administrators interested in being candidates for our searches and other administrative positions, please register as a Candidate. Registration is free. Click here.
You may also join our email list to be notified of upcoming Education Group searches.
If you have trouble opening one of the links below, please click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
No searches at this time.
For a list of Completed Head of School Searches, please click here.